Jubilee Insurance Forensic Analyst Job
Forensic Analyst Job, Other Professions,
Job Ref. No. HRJIC642
Position: Forensic Analyst
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Forensic Analyst. The position holder will report to the Head of Forensic & Security Services and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will provide support to the department by undertaking security, forensic, fraud & other investigations including extracting, analysing and interpreting data, gathering evidence, summarizing & reporting information gathered and other complex business information.
- Assist in development, configuration, and deployment of security technologies & systems to protect company’s assets (tangible and intangible), systems and personnel.
- Perform criminal investigation of all suspected frauds, theft, and dishonesty against Jubilee Insurance. Obtain information required to form an initial assessment of these offences, identify areas of loss and subsequently, professionally, and forensically gather evidence to be used to support these offences.
- Prepare investigation reports with the objective of presenting evidence gathered in a professional and concise
- Perform regular reviews of exceptions reported in business information by analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and presenting for further
- Assist in conducting security & fraud awareness campaigns and as well as training company staff on anti-fraud & security policies and
- Assist in the management of 24/7 CCTV Surveillance Control Room and Automated Access
- Represent the company in courts on prosecution of suspects and as well assist in funds tracing, asset identification and recovery of lost
- Liaise with other internal and external stakeholders and National Police departments, including CID specialized units and stations where
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Forensic Investigator and the Head of Forensic and Security
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Visionary Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable
- Relevant Data Analytics Qualification (IDEA, ACL or any other data analytics tool)
- CFE Qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years relevant experience in fraud management and forensic investigations. Experience in a Big 4 audit firm will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 9th August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.