Citizen Participation Officer Job, Latest Communication Jobs,
JG ‘K’ 2 Posts,
- Plan and organize citizen participation engagement forums;
- Device appropriate citizen participation strategies for various forums;
- Ensure timely access to information relating to policy formulation and implementation;
- Establish feedback, complaints reporting and response mechanism;
- Dissemination of information to the public concerning the rights and opportunities available for minorities, marginalized groups and communities;
- Recognize and promote the role of citizen participation in decision making;
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in either Public Relations, Psychology, Communication, Sociology or a related field from a recognized institution;
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in the relevant field;
- Demonstrate administrative ability and competence in work performance.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of County development objectives;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines;
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted to the undersigned on or before Thursday 25th February, 2020 5:00 PM by HAND DELIVERY.
- Applicants should note that soft copy applications directly to the Board’s official email i.e., [email protected] will NOT be accepted.,
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and they shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional certificates, Transcripts, Registration certificates to Professional bodies and any other relevant documents during interviews:
- The County Government of Kajiado is an equal opportunity employer;
- Youth, Women, Persons living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply;
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification:
- Please be informed that Kajiado County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor does it charge any fees. All queries should be directed to the: –
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone Number; – 0753655394 ONLY.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100