Gender and Social Development Officer Job, County Government Jobs 2021,
JG ‘J’ 2 Posts,
- Promote the development, review, implementation and dissemination of the gender mainstreaming policies;
- Build the capacity of county staff and sensitise the community on gender concerns and related topics;
- Sensitize women and youth on Enterprise Fund in the county;
- Raise and maintain public profile of the county on gender sensitivity through creating, developing and maintaining good relations with the media;
- Maintain periodical reports on gender and social activities;
- Establish and maintain partnerships with development partners in the county;
- Advocate, research, educate and investigate gender based violence issues;
- Promote exchange programmes for bench marking of women and youth activities;
- Take the lead in preparation, implementation and evaluation of the county government overall plans on integrating gender concerns into activities, plans, programmes and processes.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a Holder of a Diploma in Social Sciences or Gender from a recognized institution;
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in social work with public or private organisations;
- Must have passion in gender based issues;
- Demonstrate administrative ability and competence in work performance.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of County development objectives;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Have capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines;
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in Article 10 and 232 of the Constitution of Kenya;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted to the undersigned on or before Thursday 25th February, 2020 5:00 PM by HAND DELIVERY.
- Applicants should note that soft copy applications directly to the Board’s official email i.e., [email protected] will NOT be accepted.,
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and they shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional certificates, Transcripts, Registration certificates to Professional bodies and any other relevant documents during interviews:
- The County Government of Kajiado is an equal opportunity employer;
- Youth, Women, Persons living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply;
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification:
- Please be informed that Kajiado County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor does it charge any fees. All queries should be directed to the: –
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone Number; – 0753655394 ONLY.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100