Registered Nurse Job, Nursing Jobs 2021,
JG ‘H’ 2 Posts,
- Implementing nutrition programs; providing nutrition services in health care facilities;
- Conducting nutrition assessments;
- Collecting and compiling nutrition data;
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations;
- Counselling of patients with specific nutritional needs;
- Monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds;
- Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic feeding programs; promoting maternal, infant and young children feeding programs; and providing micronutrient supplementation.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a Holder of a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwife;
- Registration certificate from Nurses Council of Kenya;
- Valid Practicing License;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of County development objectives;
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and commitment to values and principles as outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution;
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment and sensitivity and respect for diversity;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted to the undersigned on or before Thursday 25th February, 2021 5:00 PM by HAND DELIVERY.
- Applicants should note that soft copy applications directly to the Board’s official email i.e., [email protected] will NOT be accepted.,
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and they shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional certificates, Transcripts, Registration certificates to Professional bodies and any other relevant documents during interviews:
- The County Government of Kajiado is an equal opportunity employer;
- Youth, Women, Persons living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply;
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification:
- Please be informed that Kajiado County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor does it charge any fees. All queries should be directed to the: –
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone Number; – 0753655394 ONLY.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100