Karen Hospital Compliance Officer Jobs Kenya 2021
Compliance Officer Job, Latest Finance Jobs,
Position: Compliance Officer
The jobholder will be responsible for carrying out compliance and risk assessments to analyze areas of non-compliance as well as potential risk and make appropriate recommendations and reports.
This role is key in supporting the Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance function of the Company. The position holder will report to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Assist in formulation, update and implementation of the Company’s Compliance Framework and Policies.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement through leveraging on technology and systems to support the Hospital general compliance to its Guidelines,policies, procedures and work Instructions
- Continuously evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Documenting and reporting all areas of non-compliance of all the hospital guidelines on a timely manner
- Monitor the organization’s compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Carryout compliance review and Ad hoc checks on compliance with Hospital’s internal procedures and policies
- Monitor the implementation of Audit recommendations
- Assist in development of robust key risk indicators on risk factors for monitoring and reporting of risk exposures.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly reports on Compliance and risk to the Company’s Board Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee.
- To perform any other duties as assigned in line with the organization goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting/ Commerce or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CISA) of ACCA qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably audit/risk/compliance related functions.
How to apply
Please send your Application to :[email protected] or