Quality Assurance Analyst Job, Current IT Jobs In Kenya 2023,
- Champion and coordinate business requirements reviews across functional teams and ensures that the business requirements are complete, precise, and testable.
- Works with project team to define and create overall project test strategy/test plan, plan test schedules or strategies and Identifies test resources, estimates test effort in accordance with project scope or delivery dates and ensures that the test strategy is achieved.
- Develop, document, and maintain manual and automated functional testcases, non-functional test cases, test scripts and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Works collaboratively with the business units and project teams to execute and validate test cases based upon business requirements and ensures that the test cases are traceable to the requirements.
- In collaboration with GEA and other critical stakeholders, tune the SQA processes, adopt tools and define re-usable templates in-line with the adoption and maturity of the SQA Framework.
- Define test process including required test activities and deliverables, conduct Test Readiness Assessment, establish test beds, and ensure that test beds are available for all planned white box and black box testing activities.
- Engages, champions, and collaborates with technical teams / personnel in non-functional testing including integration, regression, load, performance, security, and usability testing.
- Prepare, share, and review test results periodically, report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws and develop test acceptance reports for projects and software changes.
- Works with business units to perform post deployment sanity and regression tests and post-implementation review within defined period to confirm that the deployed solution works as per the business requirements.
- Participates in formulation and Implementation of Software process improvement policies and strategies for IT division.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- Project management and Quality Assurance certifications will be added advantage.
- 2 years Software Quality Assurance and IT Projects.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday 30th March 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.