Product Manager Savings & Lending Job, IT Jobs Kenya,
Reporting to the Head Product Development, this position is responsible for leading requirement analysis, documentation of product requirements, managing product roadmap and delivery while driving adherence and consistency. This includes analysis, documentation and support development of new products, enhancements, maintenance and creating customer focused self-service and digitally enabled products specifically for the existing lending and savings portfolio.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive product product pipeline build.
- Work with cross functional business teams to ensure end to end digitization of their portfolio even as we seek to deliver innovations.
- Work with different stakeholders including Technology, Marketing, Risk, Customer Experience and Operations team in ensuring product delivery standards and governance are adhered to.
- Translate through documentation, product strategy into detailed requirements, work with stakeholders on scorecards, systems integrations and focus customer segmentation to deliver quick time-to-market using optimal resources.
- Support development of promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Work with external third parties to deliver partnership products and ensure seamless product launch where product development is with 3rd party partners, fintechs and vendors.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples to evaluate product fit and viability (minimum viable products – MVPs) to determine fast test to grow or cull the portfolio additions.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in product development or a similar role.
- 2 years’ experience in business analysis.
- Experience in mobile money or payments or lending platform support.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills.
How to Apply
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 22nd June 2021.