Kenafric Industries Market Research Graduate Trainee 2018
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Main Purpose of this Position: To survey customer preferences, collect and analyze statistical data in order to support management decisions on products.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Monitoring and forecasting market trends
- Conducting consumer and market research to establish strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
Market Research Graduate Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Implementing the departmental strategy in line with the Quality Assurance and product development strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Conduct qualitative or quantitative surveys, undertaking ethnographic research (observing people in their homes and other environments); and monitor the progress of research projects
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends & perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences and ensure necessary data is captured
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls to gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Analyze data using statistical software; convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports to identify consumer patterns & recommend solutions needed
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Manage and co-ordinate any projects requiring external research
- Implementing best practices in research & respective areas of work.
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
Direct Reports: N/A
Qualifications for the Market Research Graduate Trainee Job
Job / Functional Skills
- Planning & Organization Skills.
- Interviewing Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Reporting & Presentation Skills.
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
Relevant internship experience
If you are up to the challenge, and, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (GRADUATE TRAINEE- MARKET RESEARCH) to [email protected] by 19th May, 2018.