Kenya Airways Job Vacancy : Claims Assistant
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa since 1977 The Pride of Africa. Be the Pride of Africa, by inspiring our people and delighting our guests consistently.
To ensure efficiency in processing of claims and customer enquiries to retain goodwill and confidence of customers.
- Verify and request relevant documents in support of claims, check completeness of documents and escalate anomalies.
- Monitor and review claims progress
- Provide guidance and assistance to JKIA and outstations on claims processes for timely submission and payment of claims to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on payment to minimise delays
- Prepare reports on guest satisfaction customer surveys.
- Open and update physical and online files
- Maintain file archiving system
- Communicate with customers and resolve their complaints
- Schedule staff meetings, take and circulate minutes
- Handle outgoing and incoming mail
- Ensure adequate office supplies, functional equipment and suitable working environment to increase productivity
- Review and reconcile insurance accounts for proper cost allocation and accurate financial reporting.
Knowledge Skills, Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent (B Com Insurance would be an added advantage)
- Part Qualification in Insurance (Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute ACII or Advanced Associate Diploma in Insurance) would be an added advantage
- Experience in customer contact areas in the service industry.
- Computer Skills and knowledge of customer service systems
- Customer insight
- Excellent communication skills – Written, verbal and listening
- Time management
- Team player of unquestionable integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer Focused and proactive