Kenya Airways Job Vacancy : Provident Fund Administrator
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
The role holder is responsible for day to day administration of the affairs of the s Kenya Airways provident fund scheme in accordance with the provisions of the Act, scheme trust deed and rules and its amendments, any other relevant legislation in force and all other legal documents related to the scheme.
- Carry out daily administration of the affairs of the scheme in accordance with the provisions of the Act, scheme trust deed and rules and its amendments, any other relevant legislation in force and all other legal documents related to the scheme;
- Maintains pension scheme records and ensures compliance with local regulations
- Ensure remittance of monthly contributions by the sponsor to the custodian in accordance with the regulations made under the Retirement Benefits Act, 1997;
- Liaise with the trustees, Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA) and Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) the Department responsible for collecting domestic taxes and the scheme service providers (Fund Managers, Custodian, Auditors) in the course of administration of the scheme;
- Avail the required data of the scheme to the service providers to enable preparation of statutory returns to the regulatory bodies;
- Submit or cause to be submitted required statutory returns to the regulatory bodies;
- Compute and pay benefits to the members and their beneficiaries directly as provided for in the law and the scheme rules;
- Prepare the scheme budgets, cash flows and liquidity requirements as may from time to time be required;
- Offer secretarial services to the Board of Trustees by organizing meetings, issuing notices for the same and taking minutes during the meetings;
- Advise the trustees to ensure that the manager is investing the scheme funds in compliance with the provisions of the Act, the Regulations, scheme trust deed and rules and other relevant legislation in force;
- Organize and call annual general or special meetings, take minutes and keep record of those meetings; and
- Offer advisory and training services to the trustees, members and the Sponsor on their rights and obligations in the scheme.
- Must have a Bachelors degree preferably in any of the following specialization actuarial science, insurance, law, accounting, economics, banking, finance, investment.
- Must have CPA(K) OR ACCA.
- Certification in Pension Management is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of Five experience years in matters relating directly to pensions and administration of schemes. Fund accounting or pricing experience useful
- Proactive, determined and willing to take responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines in a high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Analytically minded with strong problem solving, negotiation and communication skills Experience of managing a team and change
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external clients
- Proven leadership skills and experience in investment
- Intermediate MS Office applications knowledge