Kenya Job: Showroom Customer Care
Kenya Job: Showroom Customer Care
Employment as a Customer Care Agent
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Customer Service Executives position for one of our clients.
The Showroom Customer Care Executive is responsible for meeting the Customer Care Department Standards.
To ensure consistent standards of service excellence through implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
You will serve as a Business Link
As the first point of contact to the customer, acts as a link between the customer and the business.
Keeps management informed of schedules, priorities, and problems.
Participates in performance appraisals.
Direct impact on the business
Responsible for growth of business through retention and relationship building.
Accountable for company assets e.g stocks,
Responsibilities for the Showroom Customer Care Jobs in Kenya
- Walk- in Operations Management to achieve against customer satisfaction measurements
- Manage Customer Relationship and Documentation compliance and completion.
- Maintain the defined quality of Customer service standards
- Manage the customer contact queue and customers tolerance
- Communicate and escalate factors that impact on customer experience to the appropriate departments.
- Business and Revenue growth to support Kenya Achieve the set Revenue and subscriber targets
- Drive sales in the Walk in centers
- Increase customer base in both prepaid and post paid categories
- Contribute to, monitor and report daily productivity on all revenue generating activities
- Identify flaws in current procedures and/or policies with a view of improvement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Communicate, improve interaction and escalate factors that impact on Customers experiences to appropriate departments
- Contribute to the development of updated Customer Care Policy, Process and Procedure document
- Ensure Customer complaints are adressed appropriately and resolution given within Service standards
- Leadership and Business Management
- Takes responsibility for individual performance.
- Jointly plans the operational activities of the Walk-in centre under guidance from the Showroom manager.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service oriented company’s image among users.
- Ensure proper maintainance of all office equipment
- Risk and control
- Reduce instances of fraud in both prepaid and post paid activations
- Minimise leakage of revenue at the shops by enhancing proper controls
Qualifications for the Showroom Customer Care Jobs in Kenya
- University Degree (with a business bias or equivalent)
- Excellent, high level knowledge; complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field of expertise and general knowledge of other related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2½ years experience in retail sales and customer service (experience in a telecommunication industry would be an added advantage)
- IT literacy
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Working knowledge of English & Kiswahili( a third language e.g. French, Spanish e.t.c will be an added advantage)
- Natural Customer Service oriented; on delivery of an exceptional service experience
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High Degree of Integrity
- Capable of working under minimum supervision
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 9th January 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: [email protected]om clearly marking “Customer Service Executive” on the subject line Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted