Business Development Officer Job, Kenya Current Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies,
KWFT Insurance Agency a subsidiary of Kenya Women Microfinance Bank, would like to announce a vacant position in the capacity of
- The position requires a self driven individual who can work with minimum supervision be ready to work with low-income women.
- Have Good communication skills
- Should be a person of integrity and honesty
- Should be a holder of a business related University Degree – B.Com (Marketing option or Finance) or
- B. Ed (Business Administration option), or a Diploma in Co-operative Management, Marketing or Business Administration
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their application and updated resumes with daytime contacts and referees to [email protected]