Financial Advisor Job, Latest Kenyan Finance Jobs,
Kenyan Alliance Insurance
Reports to: Unit Manager
Dead Line of Application-30th June 2021
- Selling Healthcare/Medical products professionally, following up and obtaining commitment
- Prospecting: Search for potential Healthcare/Medical Clients, and Submit Activity & Progress Reports (use of Phone Calling, Social, Email etc.)
- Leveraging the existing clientele and expanding the unit portfolio by actively and aggressively selling the Healthcare/Medical products.
- Creating consumer awareness/customers’ sensitization initiatives processing insurance transactions within defined terms and conditions.
- Work closely with the Unit Manager to ensure the Unit meets the set targets
- Identifying potential business opportunities and marketing initiatives in liaison with the unit leader in actualizing these into revenues
- Ensuring policy documents are delivered to the clients on timely basis and acknowledgement letters dropped back to the branch.
- Participate in unit and branch meetings and offer valuable ideas contributing towards the growth of business and meeting unit targets
- Applicants with sales experience in insurance or any other financial sector will have added advantage.
- Minimum KSCE Grade C- (Those with COP will have an added advantage)
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships
- Good knowledge of Healthcare/Medical insurance
- ·A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven.
- Attractive commissions and incentives based on achievement of set targets will be paid
How To Apply
Interested candidates to forward their applications via email to: [email protected]