Kenyatta Hospital Job Vacancy : Occupational Therapist
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
The Occupational Therapist III will be responsible to the Senior Occupational Therapist for contribution to patient satisfaction through delivery of efficient and effective Occupational Therapy services.
Occupational Therapist Job Responsibilities
- Assessing, formulating and implementing patient’s treatment plan.
- Carrying out Clients functional assessments and formulating intervention measures.
- Providing health education to patients and care givers.
- Maintaining record and data relating to patients.
- Collecting data for operational research.
- Protecting patients and support staff by adhering to Infection Control Protocols.
- Sensitizing the Community on existing and emerging occupational therapy issues.
- Implementing and monitoring outpatient and inpatient Occupational Therapy programmes.
- Supporting quality Assurance/OSHE initiatives in the Department.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standard operating procedures.
- Preparing periodic reports.
Qualifications for the Occupational Therapist Job
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution.
- Registration by the Kenya Occupational Therapists Association.
- At least three (3) years work experience in an NHIF accredited health facility.
- Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 26th June 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
KRA Tax Compliance