Kenyatta Hospital Job Vacancy : Public Health Officer III
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
JOB GROUP K10 (1 POST)
The Public Health Officer III, will be responsible to the Senior Public Health Officer for implementation of sanitation and hygiene standards in the Hospital.
Public Health Officer Job Responsibilities
- Inspection for preventive maintenance in the Hospital, hospital sanitation, healthcare and waste management.
- Implementing sanitation and hygiene standards in the Hospital.
- Mobilising, sensitizing and advising Hospital peripheral communities on matters related to environmental health.
- Identifying environmental health issues.
- Implementing vector, vermin and rodent control measures.
- Implementing integrated mosquito control strategies.
Qualifications for the Public Health Officer Job
- Diploma in either Environmental Health Science or Public Health Inspection from a recognized institution.
- At least two (2) years progressive work experience in a large institution.
- A valid Public Health Officers and Technicians Registration Council Certificate.
- Certificate of proficiency in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 26th June 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
KRA Tax Compliance