Kenyatta Hospital Job Vacancy : Senior HR Officer (2 Posts)
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to securi[email protected]
JOB GROUP K7 (2 POSTS)
The Senior Human Resource Officer will be responsible to the Chief Human Resource Officer for the Human Resource functions.
Senior HR Officer Job Responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating recruitment, appointments, promotions, performance management, staff training and development.
- Implementing regulations, procedures and policies on Human Resource Management.
- Participating in the preparation of the Human Resource budget.
- Ensuring the review and updating of staff records and statistics.
- Handling industrial relations matters.
- Ensuring proper administration of staff salaries and welfare.
- Assisting in the evaluation of the effectiveness of the Hospital’s staff development programmes.
Qualifications for the Senior HR Officer Job
- A degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Post-graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- At least three (3) years experience in the grade of Human Resource Officer I or a comparable position in a large organization.
- Registration with IHRM.
- Possession of a Masters degree in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 26th June 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
KRA Tax Compliance