Kenyatta National Hospital Job Vacancy : Clinical Officer
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
JOB GROUP K9
The Registered Clinical Officer II, ENT (Audiology) will be responsible to the Senior Registered Clinical Officer for the management of clinical services in the Hospital.
Clinical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Planning, examining and conducting primary health care activities.
- Diagnosing and treating patient’s ailment in the outpatients/clinics.
- Undertaking clinical work in the respective areas of deployment.
- Teaching students attached to the hospital.
- Supervising and counselling staff engaged on routine patients’ care.
- Giving support and health education to patients.
Qualifications for the Clinical Officer Job
- A Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized institution.
- Must have a Diploma in Audiology from a recognized institution.
- At least three (3) years relevant experience in a health facility.
- Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KSCE), mean grade C, with at least C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two science subjects.
- Registration with Kenya Clinical Officers Association/ clinical council of Kenya.
- Must have a valid practicing licence.
- Certificate of proficiency in computer operations from a recognized institution.
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 26th June 2018 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
KRA Tax Compliance