KIMC Senior Supply Chain Management Officer Job
Senior Supply Chain Management Officer Job, Latest Supply Chain Kenyan Vacancies,
1. Job Title: SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER
KIMC GRADE 6 – 1 POST REF NO. KIMC/HR/07/2021
Reporting to: Head of Department; Chief Supply Chain Management Officer;
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Supervising inventory and stock control;
- Disposing of boarded stores and equipment;
- Planning of supply chain management activities;
- Coordinating warehousing and market surveys and research;
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Supply Chain Management Officer I, or in a comparable position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines: Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing, Law or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Diploma in Supplies Management or its approved equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Attended a Senior Management Course lasting not less than three (3) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills ; and
- Shown merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from 58,828 x 2,625 to 81,401 per month exclusive of allowances.
In addition, candidates must adhere to the provisions of Chapter VI on Leadership and integrity, as enshrined in the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Interested candidates must submit Certificates of Compliance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of Three (3) referees to:
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road P.O.Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 23rd August 2021 at 5PM
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication is an equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard, Women, persons with disability and minority groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualifications.