Kirinyaga County Animal Health Officers Jobs In Kenya
Animal Health Officers Job, Current Agricultural Jobs, Latest County Government Jobs,
The Kirinyaga County Public Service Board is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified, motivated and Pro-active individuals to fill up the following vacant positions;
ANIMAL HEALTH OFFICERS CPSB 11 – (15) POSTS
Job Ref: KCPSB/AHPO/30/14/01/21
Terms of Service: PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sub County veterinary officer, the officer is responsible for:
- Clinical services (Treatments) and I
- Disease control
- Livestock extension services
- Hides and skins improvement
- Overseeing construction and maintenance of farm structures;
- Training and advising external parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting;
- Carrying out vaccination, closed castration, dehorning, animal identification, deworming, disbudding, docking, de-beaking and hoof trimming;
- Carrying out simple treatment of animals;
- Participating in disease search, collecting and collating data and writing technical reports;
- keeping records on animal breeding, animal health, etc
- Participating in animal health field demonstrations and agricultural shows and any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum qualification Diploma in animal health
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or beforeFriday, 29th January 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website:
www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer