Kirinyaga County Chief Superintendent,Water Services Kenya Jobs
Chief Superintendent,Water Services Job, Latest County Government Jobs,
The Kirinyaga County Public Service Board is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified, motivated and Pro-active individuals to fill up the following vacant positions;
CHIEF SUPERINTENDENT WATER SERVICES CPSB 07 – (1) POSTS
Job Ref: KCPSB/CS/WS/13/14/01/21
Terms of Service: PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE
- Preparing bill of quantities for water projects
- Checking adherence to specifications and standards
- Ensure that work is progressing as scheduled
- Supervising complex water works
- Preparing water supply and sewerage programs and
- Evaluating and advising on technical reports
- Must have served in the grade of Senior Superintendent (Water & Sewerage) or in a comparable and relevant position in the wider public service or private sector for minimum of 3 years
- Diploma/Degree in either water supply technology or water engineering from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer applications from recognized institution
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board P O Box 260 – 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or beforeFriday, 29th January 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website:
www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.