Assistant Manager-Departmental Planning Job, Other Professions,
Position: Assistant Manager-Departmental Planning
This role is responsible for the development of the Authority’s Corporate and Departmental Plans
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Supervisory: Responsible for assisting in day-to-day supervision of staff within the Corporate Planning Unit
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Development of 3-year corporate plan,
- Organize engagements with internal and external stakeholders with regard to Corporate Planning,
- Development of KRA Annual work plan,
- Development of revenue enhancement initiatives,
- Coordinate staff sensitization on corporate plan,
- Assist departments in preparation of departmental strategies/plans and project work plans,
- Coordinate development and reporting on Division’s performance contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in relevant computer packages such as Microsoft Office, Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS), STATA, or other statistical analysis packages.
- Specialised Training and Membership to professional Association.
- Experience and expertise in strategic planning
- Minimum of four (4) years’ work experience of which one (1) should be at Supervisory level in similar role.
- Excellent writing skills sufficient to draft professional reports and correspondence that is clear and concise.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
How to apply