Officer – Digital Marketing Job, Communication Jobs 2021,
Position: Officer – Digital Marketing
- Strategically position the KESRA brand online for a wider reach, customer growth and audience engagement.
- Execute digital marketing strategies and tactics in line with the strategic objectives of the School.
- Execute market intelligence gathering to provide insights into market conditions, pricing, portfolio development, competitor activity and customer behaviour.
- Manage and execute digital advertising activities and the delivery and evaluation of advertising in priority markets.
- Plan, prepare and manage online publicity for brand promotion
- Plan, develop and execute digital campaigns
- Create, manage and publish original high quality content applying marketing research and development methods to ensure the School is at par with emerging trends and technologies.
- Monitor Web performance by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Manage all social media accounts ensuring up-to-date, informative, appealing and relevant content.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field (added advantage) or Professional Certification in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Project Management certificate (added advantage)
- Digital Marketing Training certificate (added advantage)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK)
- 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Experience from an academic institution will be an added advantage.
- Ability maintain a two-way dialogue with others on work and results
- Clear communicator
- Should know customer service principles and procedures
- Keen understanding of internet trends
- Ability to write in a way that resonates with various audiences
- Attention to detail