HR Supervisor Job, HR Jobs 2021, Current Admin Jobs,
Overall Purpose of the Job
This role is responsible for Human Resources Policy Execution
- Coordinating Human Resources Programmes and activities such as; Human Resource Planning, recruitment, Compensation, Welfare and Benefits, training and development, employee relations, Projects and performance management.
- Proper Management of all employee records, correspondences, documents and information both electronic and physical.
- Allocate duties and Supervise staff as assigned.
- Analysing data and preparing reports, statistics and other information as required;
- Enforcing compliance with policies and Procedures
- Interpretation and applying relevant laws and policies
- Support implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS, Risk Management and ISO certification.
- A degree in Human Resources Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management or Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) or relevant HR certification.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience at Officer Grade in a Human Resources function
- Membership to Institute of Human Resource Management ( IHRM)
- Supervisory Skills
- Time Consciousness
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply