Investigations Assistant Manager Job, Legal Jobs,
DEPARTMENT: Investigation & Enforcement
- This role is responsible for conducting investigations with the main objective of deterring tax fraud.
- Prepare a case plan through review of information presented and reviewed in order to manage the investigations process.
- Coordinate investigations by directing and guiding officers for timely completion of investigations cases.
- Coordinate field assignments to obtain relevant evidence and information to fulfil the objective of the investigation.
- Coordinate evidence collection
- Review reports from the teams to identify and recommend areas for improvement in order to ensure set objectives are met.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of reports to management.
- Raise custom and tax assessments in the system.
- Day-to-day operations and supervision of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Facilitate initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit.
- A university degree in law, business administration, economics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Tax Law, Tax Investigations Operations
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years work experience and 1 year at Supervisor level in similar role.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 21st January 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
How To Apply