Operation Manager Job, Latest Administration Jobs,
Title: Operation Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Responsible for: Correspondence and meetings management, planning, analysis and reporting as well as management of personnel within the office.
- Recommend and update divisional policies, procedures and other frameworks to improve performance
- Analyse data and submit reports on key findings to the Chief Manager for decision making
- Developing and monitoring implementation of divisional budgets, procurement, and training plans.
- Correspondence Management
- Management and Board reporting
- Administrative activities
- Personnel and performance management
- University Degree in Business Administration, Statistics or related field from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and experience in Operations, reporting and governance.
Minimum years of experience
- Must have at least five (5) years’ relevant work experience two (2) of which should be in first level management.
Competencies required for this Role
- Conversant with current tax and anti-corruption legal framework, practices and policies.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills,
- Organizational and administrative skills
- problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be of high integrity
- Performance driven and result oriented
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different management levels
How to apply