Officer – Strategic Reporting & Performance Monitoring Job, IT Jobs Kenya 2021,
This role is responsible for supporting the strategic and performance monitoring, evaluation and reporting within the department.
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Prepare departmental work plans
- Prepare departmental performance reporting templates
- Prepare monthly performance reports
- Act as a liaison officer to performance management division
- Assist in coordination of departmental performance meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics or Information Technology.
- Proficiency in analytic tools such as: STATA, SPSS OR EXCEL
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Previous relevant work experience required.
1 years’ relevant experience
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Excellent writing skills sufficient to draft professional reports and correspondences that are clear and concise.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
How to Apply