KRC Assistant Finance Manager Jobs in Kenya
Assistant Finance Manager Job, Finance Jobs,
Reports to the Finance Manager. Responsible for budget and treasury management, advices on corporation investment and undertakes financial modelling and analysis to inform management decisions.
a) Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Assist in provision of financial management reports, with a focus in identifying trends, risks and opportunities to inform business
- Assist in development of robust forecasting systems and models to support in financial planning.
- Preparation of treasury and budget reports for decision making
- To manage a team of finance officers in the production of financial management information, income and expenditure for various
- Coordinating the overall annual business planning and budgeting setting process for all
- Coordinating treasury activities in relation to cash, investments and
- Review of the Corporations Monthly bank reconciliation reports
- Ensuring compliance with Treasury regulations and procedures in financial
b) Requirements for the job
- Master Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Business Administration preferably in Finance or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University or institution;
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce (Finance option), Economics, and Business Administration, Business Management or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience and at least three (3) in a supervisory role in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Associate of Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA);
- Membership in good standing of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or any other recognized professional body;
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than our (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution; and
TERMS OF OFFER
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
The application form, details of duties, responsibilities and qualifications for each position are available on the Kenya Railways website; www.krc.co.ke
When applying, quote the Job reference number on the envelope and application letter.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form KR/HR/08, attach their testimonials, certificates, copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Managing Director, Kenya Railways,
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Wednesday, 12th May, 2021.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KENYA RAILWAYS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER