KRC Assistant Records Manager Jobs in Kenya
Assistant Records Manager Job, Other Professions,
Reports to the Administration Manager. Responsible for Records management including library services, and ensures safe keeping of records, efficient & Effective retrieval and movement of records
a) Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising and training other departments on records management systems
- Ensuring that file covers are well
- Ensuring documents are carefully
- Ensuring pending correspondence and bring-ups are checked and appropriate action
- Ensuring mails are received, sorted, opened and
- Ensuring related registers are
- Initiating appraisal and disposal of files/documents in liaison with National Archives and Documentation
- Ensuring security of information, documents, files and office equipment’s.
b) Requirements for the job
- Master in any of the following disciplines:- Information Science Management, Records Management or any of the Social Sciences
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Information Science Management, Records Management or any of the Social Sciences and
- Diploma in Records Management/Information Management or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience and at least three (3) in a supervisory role in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized
- Proficiency in computer
- Membership to Professional Body
- Meets the provision of chapter six of the consitution.
TERMS OF OFFER
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
The application form, details of duties, responsibilities and qualifications for each position are available on the Kenya Railways website; www.krc.co.ke
When applying, quote the Job reference number on the envelope and application letter.
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form KR/HR/08, attach their testimonials, certificates, copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In compliance with the Chapter Six of the Constitution, attach the following documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications to be addressed to the:
Managing Director, Kenya Railways,
P.O. Box 30121, 00100,
To be received by Wednesday, 12th May, 2021.
Note: Only the short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.