Senior Communications Officer Job, Latest Kenyan Communications Officer Jobs,
ReferenceNo KUCCPS 055/21
Job Grade V
Report To Manager, Corporate Communication
The job holder Participate in the production of appropriate communication and dissemination strategies;
- Participating in the production of appropriate communication and dissemination strategies;
- Establishing and maintaining regular contact with media practitioners with a view to enhancing goodwill and positive coverage for the placement service;
- Planning and executing the placement service’s participation in key corporate events;
- Recording and developing photographic images of the placement service’s activities;
- Developing web content and updating the website;
- Preparing and producing reports and other publications;
- Undertaking media assignments including reserving advertising space with appropriate media outlets and organizing for press conferences;
- Developing corporate brand identity manual and ensuring conformity to it; and
- Identifying and recommending branding and publicity opportunities for the placement service.
Minimum Job Qualification
- Have a minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in the Public Service or in the Private Sector.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations or other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be proficient in computer applications including knowledge in desktop publishing.
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body where applicable
- Have a certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
Applications MUST be submitted online through the Placement Service careers portal careers.kuccps.net. Interested applicants are required to create a profile and attach copies of their CV, academic certificates, clearance certificates and testimonials before applying. The application deadline is August 12, 2021 at 5.00pm.