Radiologist Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
The County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill in the following positions;
RADIOLOGIST (CONSULTANT) – JOB GROUP ‘P’ (1 POST)- 01/2021/KCPSB- Re- Advertisement
- General reporting of images / studies, and discussions with the clinical teams. These studies include general radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and
- Development and review of clinical pathways and
- Supporting / driving departmental clinical and business
- Taking part in the quality processes of the department and the
- Teaching and mentorship of junior doctors and interns
- Med in Radiology and Imaging from a university recognized by CUE.
- Registered and Retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’
- Has a valid Practicing License
- At least three years after post graduate qualification, and working experience in a busy radiology and imaging department. General radiography, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, Doppler and
- Experience and skills in reporting MRI and various modalities of CT
Skills and Competencies
- Good customer orientation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
How to Apply
Applications for all positions except Senior Support Staff, Support Staff I, Cleaner II and Assistant Instructor Welding should be hand delivered to the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale District Hospital and opposite Baraza Park – Kwale Town or posted to the undersigned address in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category(position) which they fall and addressed to:-
The Board Secretary
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 4 -80403
All applications in the position of Senior Support Staff, Support Staff I, Cleaner II and Assistant Instructor Welding should be submitted via our official email address [email protected].
All applications should reach the Board on or before by Thursday 11th February 2021 4:30Pm.
All applicants submitting their applications directly to our offices should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing your hands.