Laboratory Technologist III Job, Current Laboratory Technologist Jobs in Kenya 2020, County Government Jobs in Kenya July 2020,
Group ‘H’- 3 posts
Duties and responsibilities
- Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glass ware, surfaces and equipment;
- Carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples (food, water, waste waters and beverages)
- Extracting, isolating and identifying drugs, pesticides and heavy metals from biological and miscellaneous samples
- Preparing laboratory reagents;
- Documenting and receiving samples for analysis; and disposing laboratory waste.
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Applied sciences (chemistry, Analytical chemistry, industry chemistry, Biology), food science and technology, Medical Laboratory Technology or sciences biotechnology from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer applications skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE . For advert details click on the link provided on the vacancy.
Applications should be submitted through the Public Service Board email: [email protected] or hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 27th July, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer