Laboratory Technologist Job, Laboratory Technologist Job In Kenya 2020,
Position: Laboratory Technologist (1 Position)
The position reports directly to the Resident Medical Officer at the Outreach Medical Centre with support from the Pathology Department from the main hospital.The successful candidate will also be responsible for Ensuring provision of effective, efficient, quality analytical laboratory services in the OHC Clinic.
- KCSE C+ or an equivalent
- Valid certification by the KMLTTB
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute
- Registered with a recognized Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Computer literacy
- Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
- Openness, accessibility and visibility; approachable.
- Motivational and inspirational with a commitment to excellence.
- Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other’s views
- Demonstrated and inherent Integrity and honesty.
- Willingness to be flexible in work habits and assigned tasks. Adaptable and comfortable in less than fully structured environment
- Always demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Should be patientcentered
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line. Deadline of submitting application is on 22nd July2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer