Laboratory Technician at Islamic Teachers Training College
The college opened its doors to the first batch of students in the year 1994. Trains both male and female students in ECDE and Primary Teacher Education. The college also offers various courses in computer studies under its ICT department.
- Should hold a Diploma in Laboratory Technology from a recognized University.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience in working in Institution’s science laboratory.
Responsibility and Duties.
- Perform laboratory tests accurately.
- Prepare specimen and samples.
- Construct, maintain and operate standard school science laboratory.
The post Laboratory Technician at Islamic Teachers Training College appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.