Laboratory Technician at Kenya Medical Research – KEMRI
Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) is a State Corporation established through the Science and Technology (Amendment) Act of 1979, which has since been amended to Science, Technology and Innovation Act 2013. The 1979 Act established KEMRI as a National body responsible for carrying out health research in Kenya.
The KEMRI Innovation & Technology Transfer Division requires a Laboratory Technician.
- Ensuring laboratory safety sample collection delivery and reception;
- Processing documentation and reporting
- Perform simple analytical and diagnostic work;
- Handling and disposing laboratory waste
- Collect, prepare and store research samples and specimen;
- Assist in field work
Certificate in any of the following fields: Medical Laboratory Sciences, Laboratory sciences, Laboratory Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB) where applicable; Mandatory
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board where applicable; Mandatory
- Proficiency in computer applications Mandatory
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution. Added Advantage
- CRB Clerance Certificate Added Advantage
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commision Certificate Added Advantage
- Good Conduct Certificate Added Advantage
- HELB Clearance Certificate Added Advantage
- KRA Certificate
The post Laboratory Technician at Kenya Medical Research – KEMRI appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.