Laboratory Technician, Kitale at Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC)
Agricultural Development Corporation is a Government Parastatal, which was established in 1965 through an Act of Parliament Cap 346, to facilitate the land transfer programme from European settlers to locals following the country’s independence. It was also to be a stabilizing factor to assist in maintaining the good quality livestock and continuity of the breeding programs in the affected farms.
Ref Number: HR/LT/002/2020
No of Positions: 2
Qualification and Key Competencies:
- Certificate in Animal Health.
- Certificate in Artificial Insemination
- 1 year experience in Semen processing lab
- Registered by Kenya Veterinary Board
- Possess skills to work independently and follow broadly defined instructions.
Key Result Areas
- Process and preparation of the samples for extension
- Semen evaluation and processing
- Packaging of semen into straws
- Custodians of semen collection equipments
- Maintaining cleanliness/hygiene in the laboratory
- Data collection and analysis
- Any other related duties.
The post Laboratory Technician, Kitale at Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.