Lamu County Job Vacancy : Health Records Management Assistant III (2 Posts)
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for the Health Records & Information Management Assistant Job
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen:
- Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution: and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Health Records & Information Management Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Receiving and registering patients at hospital reception:
- Booking appointments for patients to specialty and consultants clinics;
- Storing and retrieving medical records and documents:
- Preparing clinics:
- Updating bed bureaus:
- Capturing data from service points:
- Maintain record safety and confidentiality;
- Directing patients to relevant clinics.
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
Copies of clearance certificates from;
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 536-80500,
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 30th May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.