Lamu County Job Vacancy : Pharmaceutical Technologists
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Terms of Service: Permanent
Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Technologists Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be a holder of a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean Grade C and above or its equivalent;
- Diploma in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized medical institution;
- Must be a registered member of Pharmacy and Poison Board; and
- Must be a Computer literate.
Pharmaceutical Technologists Job Responsibilities
- Dispensary and compounding medicine;
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to medication issued to patients
- Ordering and recording of Pharmaceutical and other supplies:
- Guiding and counseling Pharmaceutical Technologist Intern:
- Supervision of other staff working under him/her: and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
Copies of clearance certificates from;
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 536-80500,
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 30th May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.