Lamu County Job Vacancy : Registered Clinical Officers (10 Posts)
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for the Registered Clinical Officers Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health:
- Must be registered and licensed with Clinical Officers Council; and
- Computer literate.
Registered Clinical Officers Job Responsibilities
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with health workers:
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health:
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skills;
- Collecting and compiling Clinical data:
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities.
NB: Those who previously applied need not to apply.
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
Copies of clearance certificates from;
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 536-80500,
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 30th May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.