Lamu County Job Vacancy : Registered Nurse (30 Posts)
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Ref: LCPSB/ADV/2017/1 I
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Requirements for the Registered Nurse Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing_
- Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/ Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental
- Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya: and
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcome;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood illness (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and Counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs:
- Referring Patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment: and
- Collecting and compiling data.
NB: Those who previously applied need not to apply.
Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic: Professional Certificates and Testimonials.
Copies of clearance certificates from;
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Criminal Investigation Department (CID):
Ethics and Anti — Corruption Commission (EACC);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and respective professional bodies.
Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Lamu County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 536-80500,
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 30th May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.