Business Systems Manager Job, Infrastructure Development & Rail OperationsAssistant ICT Manager Job, IT Manager/Business Intelligence Job, Performance Manager Associate Job, Programmer Job, IT Jobs,
Career In IT? You came to the right place! Apply today for these currently available information technology jobs selected for you before time runs out.
1. Siginon Group Business Systems Manager Job Vacancies Kenya
- Provide internal consultancy to process owners regarding application technology in order to achieve the planned improvement in business process and the planned realization of benefits for sustained competitive advantage.
- Relevant ICT professional qualifications/certifications.
Apply for the Business Systems Manager Job here.
2. KRC Infrastructure Development Assistant ICT Manager Jobs Kenya
- Provide leadership in all office and field infrastructure equipment that include but not limited to On-Board Train Computers, Marine Equipment, Telephony Equipment, Train Simulator, Power backup Equipment, Radio Equipment and associated infrastructure, Public Address System, Tele and Video Conference equipment, Access Control equipment, Weighbridge
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following fields:- Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Information Technology, or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
Apply for the Infrastructure Development ICT Manager Job here.
3. Sheer Logic IT Manager Kenyan Job Vacancies
- Business Intelligence: To provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations, most often using data that has been gathered into a data warehouse or a data mart and occasionally working from operational data.
- Over 3 years in a busy IT environment with hands-on experience in software development, systems administration and IT supporting services.
Apply for the IT Manager Job here.
4. Swvl Kenya Performance Manager Kenyan Job Vacancies
- You will be the custodian of our data-points and will utilize them effectively to provide crucial business insights that will directly impact the success of our business in Kenya.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
Apply for the Performance Manager Job here.
5. Ampath Programmer Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and IT.
Apply for the Programmer Job here.