Lead – Technology & Digital Talent Acquisition – (21000337) at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Acquisition, Talent and Capability team within the Resources division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition and Management, the individual will lead the provision of Technology and Digital talent sourcing and acquisition services for the Technology/Digital Teams in liaison with the HRBPS, including but not limited to talent scouting, assessment, coaching of hiring teams and managing placement processes. Implement a resourcing approach that attracts & retain digital ready and techy talent for an agile organization. Ensure customer obsession and diversity in the recruitment process end to end and deliver a seamless candidate experience.
- Consult with the business to support targeted attraction strategies for relevant business area based on the business drivers/strategy, research and analysis.
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end talent acquisition services including being accountable for proactively communicating and updating key stakeholders
- Proactively work with HRBP’s to systematically identify and analyze business workforce requirements and deliver on gaps
- Initiating, managing & delivering various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboards on a periodic basis.
- Talent mapping and function specific database of ready now candidates for critical roles -reducing time and effort spent on the identification and recruitment of talent
- Degree in Human Resource Management with (HND) Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management or a Technical Degree with Resourcing experience
- Over 5 years work experience in a busy Talent Acquisition environment in a large Technology organization will be key
- Understanding Agile Foundations
- Certification in psychometric testing preferably SHL
- Experience working with ability tests for assessing digital talent e.g. Codility, Hacker Rank etc.
The post Lead – Technology & Digital Talent Acquisition – (21000337) at Safaricom Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.