Legal Assistant Job Engineers Board Of Kenya
Legal Assistant Job, Legal Jobs January,
REF: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL I (206)
Job Title: Legal Assistant
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Remuneration: Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh. 40,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening and reviewing and retrieving legal files for relevant action;
- Filing contracts and court documents;
- Responding to inquiries and drafting letters on specific cases;
- Serving legal documents to clients and other stakeholders;
- Maintaining and updating files systematically and accurately to ensure rapid access and retrieval;
- Monitoring progress of contract and court cases;
- Degree in Law
- At least three (3) years relevant experience
- An advocate of the high court of Kenya will be an added advantage
Competencies and Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in IT
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Communications and Reporting Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Player
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.or.ke /career-opportunities and must complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
All applications must be submitted through the e-recruitment portal to be considered. No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
Only apply for one (1) position of which you are most suited.
All applications (Cover Letters) must be received not later than 28th January, 2021 at 1700Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P. O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.