Library Assistant Jobs, Librarian Jobs In Kenya, Taita Taveta County Jobs
Number of Posts: Six (6)
Terms of Service: Contract Three (3) Years
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must have Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent qualification;
- Certificate in Library or Information studies or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
The officer will be responsible for:-
- Receiving, stamping and recording of incoming information /materials, books/documents and publications;
- Shelving, charging and discharging of Library materials;
- Pasting date due labels; and ensuring compliance with stipulated due dates;
- Preparing file pockets;
- Spiral labeling;
- Book Jackets;
- Press Cuttings.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 27th December, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.