Licensing Agents at Kenya Association of Music Producers (KAMP)
The Kenya Association of Music Producers (KAMP) was incorporated in 2003 as a not for profit company, limited by guarantee with the founding Directors comprising Bruce Odhiambo, Japheth Kilonzo Kasanga, Justus Manthi Ngemu, Babu Allan Kanyottu, Edmond Odongo Josiah and Joseph Kamaru Macharia. Today, KAMP has grown into an internationally recognized Collective Management Organisation (CMO) representing more than 700 music producers within the territory of Kenya. KAMP was licensed in May 2008 to operate as a CMO by the Kenya Copyright Board (KECOBO).
KAMP-PRISK jointly, seeks to engage Licensing Agents for different Regions in the country. The position is responsible for ensuring up to date collections of licensing fees from users of audio-visual and sound recording works. The position also works as the liaison between KAMP/PRISK/MCSK and related stakeholders.
Specific Regions: –
|Coast||Taita Taveta and Lamu|
|Eastern||Kitui and Makueni|
|Mt. Kenya||Embu and Meru|
- Reporting to Regional Manager of the Particular Region.
- Creating awareness campaigns amongst the users and the general public
- Generate information for data creation
- Carry out research on new establishments that have not been licensed.
- Filing and maintaining of the licensing documents
- Assist the licensing officer in Carrying out assessment, invoicing and make follow up on payments.
- Provide feedback from the clients
- Carry Out reconciliations and prepare relevant reports and;
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by your supervisor.
- Minimum Diploma Business Management or Marketing
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- ICT Skills
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Copyright and intellectual property knowledge
- Communication and listening skills
- Market research and market intelligence skills
On commission Basis
The post Licensing Agents at Kenya Association of Music Producers (KAMP) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.