Full-stack Developer Internship, Latest Kenyan Internships,
You are curious and hardworking. You have confidence in your abilities to execute great plans in an environment of genuine trust, a strong work ethic, and a teamwork orientation. Above all, you have a great personality!
About the Role
You will work closely with the Tech Lead throughout the product stack implementing a superior technical identity and product pipeline that responds to client needs and expectations.
- Work closely with the team across product development (ideation to deployment and beyond)
- Create groundbreaking new products and features for our users and customers, and for internal use
- Assess and streamline our products to make them smarter and more intuitive to use
- Maintain and optimize existing systems
- Represent the company and its products if and when called upon at conferences, client meetings, and events
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related subject (completed or to be complete)
- 0-1 years in software front and back-end development (Full-Stack)
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high-volume web services using API protocols and data formats (REST and JSON)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the full web and mobile development life cycle
- Experience with microservices
Send your resume along with a short statement of interest about yourself and why you want to work here to [email protected] by COB 25th June 2021
We’re a small team, so generic long-form cover letters will not receive a response.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply