Logistics Manager at Kilimall
Kilimall.co.ke is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more. Our range of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; these services include our 7-day free return policy*, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services. As we continue to expand the mall, our scope of offerings will increase in variety, simplicity and convenience; join us and enjoy the increasing benefits. We are highly customer-centric and are committed towards finding innovative ways of improving our customers’ shopping experience with us Thank You and we hope you enjoy your experience with us.
- The Logistics Supervisor will be responsible for increasing the delivery efficiency and decreasing the delivery cost.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for order delivery time, delivery rate and identifying the average cost of each delivery.
- Developing integrated logistics solutions and services to Kilimall customers in term of delivery efficiency
- Shipping cost and headcount cost control to improve profit in logistics
- Fully responsible for the service quality and work output in collection points, sorting center, transport and delivery
- Working closely with customer service department to solve delayed orders
- Fostering healthy Industrial Relations with courier partners and collection points
- Ensuring performance assessments of all employees within the departmentare conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
Who are you?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing logistic department
- 2C logistic management experience is preferable
- Preferably candidates with working experience in a courier and logistics company.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
The post Logistics Manager at Kilimall appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.