LPG Sales Representatives Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs May, Sheer Logic Jobs
Role Profile: LPG Sales Representatives
Area: Mukuru kwa Reuben
Retention of existing customers while vetting, on-boarding and signing up new customers through the Smartsale App, training customers on how to use the Smart Meter and the safety precautions.
- Responsible for signing up /enrolling new customers to use LPG gas in and other accessories offered by the company;
- Responsible for giving feedback to operations on any consumer complaints;
- Responsible for the safe keeping of the support resources provided by the company to ensure smooth operations in the field (Phones, PPEs and Merchandize);
- Responsible for effectively communicating to the customers on any information that will make the experience of the customer good;
- Responsible for managing the delivery process as stipulated by the organization and use of the required technology;
- Responsible for managing the route adherence to support operations optimization by guiding the logistics on the locations for the new customers;
- In charge of the volume per sales area;
- In charge of the customer service by communicating correctly any messages intended to our customers;
- Resolving customers delivery concerns and escalating all matters to the responsible persons;
- Plays a role in giving vital information to the organization around the competitors activities;
- Manages and maintains all the accounts in each area;
- Execute any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Good communication skills, including language command preferably English /Kiswahili;
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and concepts;
- Integrity’, Honesty, Commitment to Company goals;
- Individual initiative Good communication skills on the telephone and in-person;
- Friendly and helpful interpersonal style;
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, ICT or Engineering related fields;
- Candidates who reside in Mukuru Kwa Reuben are highly preferred;
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] by 15th May 2020. Clearly indicate the subject line as “Sales Representatives”. The candidates must be living in Mukuru kwa Reuben area.