Lubricants Supply Planner at Vivo Energy
Vivo Energy is the Shell licensee in 16 countries in Africa. We are proud to offer our customers the very best of Shell’s high quality products and services – including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service – in the countries where we operate.
- The job exists to manage the lubes supply planning process for finished lubricants in line with the approved demand forecast.
- To co-ordinate lubricants supply planning activities for Kenya.
- To manage supply planning to primary supply locations within Kenya and any other VEK export markets.
Maintaining appropriate levels of inventory for all products in your portfolio:
- Consolidate demand forecast and prepare supply plan for all lubricants finished grades to primary supply locations.
- Responsible for sourcing of all local/ imported lubricants through proactive procurement of all packed finished lubricants to ensure timely availability.
- Coordinating all imported lubricants load port documentations and passing them over to Supply assistant customs for documentation and receipt at disport
- Responsible for purchasing of lubricants from Third party suppliers.
- Co-ordinate product life cycle process. Be the Supply Chain focal point to integrate planning of new product introductions and items to be transitioned or discontinued by collaborating with the relevant teams to ensure flawless execution.
- Ensure compliance to the stock management policy, through monthly reporting of variances and quarterly review of Stock policy, provide alignment on safety stock and re-order levels for distribution centers.
- Manage finished goods inventory capable of providing On-Time-In-Full availability of finished goods to optimally satisfy market demand efficiently, avoid out of stock situation and minimize impact on working capital held in unnecessary stocks.
- Ensure timely review of supply drivers for OTIF failures through RCA models that will ensure continuous order fulfillment process improvement.
- Co-ordinate weekly purchase of finished product from SVLK for timely delivery of stocks
Primary contact for supply sites, external partners and vendors.
- Act as the focal point between suppliers and sales and marketing team by driving continuous improvement of the Demand and Supply Planning processes.
- Manage reconciliation of stocks at the purchase depots/accounts of all supply vendors.
- Responsible for third party contracts by ensuring that suppliers adhere to the set agreements.
- Responsible for replenishment of third party consignment warehouse, resolving customer service issues, identifying performance issues and trends. Manage Customer account to ensure that there are nil over dues.
- Leading supplier assessments and performance improvement processes including creating and reviewing reports on performance and compliance with specific contractual obligations/metrics.
- Lead weekly collaborative meetings between SVLK and VEK to review any supply chain constraints and providing recommendations for resolution.
- Conduct Monthly pricing checks for all price updates received from suppliers
- Support the lubricants S&OP process for Kenya by ensuring all LSC action items arising from the S& OP meeting are closed on time.
- Providing input on communications for internal and external customers, including daily back orders, product launches, changes or withdrawals, revised shipping schedules and ad hoc reports.
- Working closely with SVLS OTC team/supply sites to monitor shipment plans on all imported orders.
- Responsible for Managing VEK Lubricants Export accounts. Review supply forecast and maintain a tracker for executed orders and pending orders with clear action plans.
- Ensure compliance with relevant management systems certifications, proper records managements including timely and accurate recording of transactions in approved ERP and the related report submissions.
The post Lubricants Supply Planner at Vivo Energy appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.