Data Officer Job, Current NGO Kenyan Jobs,
LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that is renowned for its implementation of HIV and health programs at scale in Kenya. Through its vision of Healthy Empowered Communities, LVCT Health is a leader in designing and implementation of innovative HIV prevention and treatment approaches, sexual and reproductive sexual and Gender Based Violence programs reaching the most vulnerable populations. The organization works with government and other stakeholders at national and county levels.
We are looking for dynamic, well qualified and motivated individual to join our great team by filling the following vacant position:
POSITION: DATA OFFICER (1 POST)
REPORTS TO: PROJECT OFFICER
In coordination with the Project Officer, maintain organization of all patient information for the project, maintaining strict confidentiality and privacy of patient data at all times.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of program activities to Project Officer
- Identify gaps in data, areas for data management improvement, and extrapolate analysis to improve overall program
- Develop, produce and disseminate all data collection tools to include: Registry Book for Community Health Volunteers, Client Data Collection form, Client Referral form, bar codes assigned to Client (to be used on Data Collection form and specimen tubes) and any other tools recommended by Partner.
- In coordination with Project Officer, collect all data for women who have been referred to Muhoroni Sub-County Hospital and JOOTRH (Room 16 and Pathology ), including date of appointment, biopsy results, procedure/treatment referred and any reasons why women did not receive procedure/treatment.
- Report measurable indicators to DHIS responsible at county level
- Diploma in Health Records/Health Information/Statistics/Data
- A course in M&E will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience, in a similar position in a fast-paced environment with ability to multitask
- Previous experience working in the key population program desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Experience in implementing programmes and working with EMRs will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated analysis, communication, interpersonal, report writing and presentation
- Proactive, creative, systematic thinker and problem-solver.
Further details can be obtained from our website: www.lvcthealth.org
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest indicating Salary history and expectations to [email protected] clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number as the subject. Applications should reach us NOT later than 26th July 2021
Note; Qualified Internal candidates are encouraged to apply.
LVCT Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LVCT Health DOES NOT charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process, neither does it ask for information on applicants’ Bank Accounts.