Maintenance Executive Job Janta – Career Point Kenya
Maintenance Executive Jobs, Latest Engineering Jobs, Janta Kenya Jobs,
Necessary skill required in order to provide adequate maintenance for gearbox with agitators,
pumps, fillers, seamers, conveyors, utilities like boiler,air compressor, RO plant, water treatments, ETP & etc.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Diagnose Root Cause of breakdown
- Follows assignments and priorities as directed by dept manager.
- History record of each equipment should be maintained
- Supervising engineering and technical staff.
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial budget.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipments.
- Creating the maintenance procedure.
- Analytical Skills:
- Attention to Detail:
- Critical Thinking Skills:
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Competency with workshop machines
- Basic computer skills
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
- Degree/Diploma in mechanical/electrical
- At least served for 3 years of experience in food processing industry.
How to Apply
If you qualify,Kindly send your CV only to [email protected] by 11th June 2020 indicating ‘MAINTENANCE EXECUTIVE’ on the subject line.